Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I Wanna Go Home: Chapter One

I Wanna Go Home: Chapter One Tube. Duration : 0.12 Mins.


So finally the first chapter ;) At least 5 comments in order for me to upload the next chapter. =============== Selena's POV The Date is May 10th 2009, the most significant date of my life. One that still lingers with me now, the day when we were returning home from our holiday. My heart was thudding uncontrollably, as my feet seemed to carry me off into multiple directions, my throat began to stiffen, only a soft whimper escaped my lips as my eyes darted from different angles like a predator searching for its prey. This feeling that no parent wanted, but often feared. a sudden gush of people exited gate number 45, almost instantly a sea of faces surrounded me, none of which matched the one i was searching for. i forced my way through the crowd of gathered people, as smiles were being exchanged from one to another, My mind just set on finding my daughter. This had been our first trip abroad as a family, we spent two weeks in Florida. Charleigh'Mae was mostly occupied in disneyland, she loved the thought of being a princess and one day finding her own prince charming. It was one of the most unforgettable experiences that i shared with my family, of course not the same as her first steps or the first word she spoke. but it was a time that we all seemed to be at our happiest, even her father. Sympathetic expressions were being displayed from others around me as i called out for my child,"Charleigh, Charleigh'Mae" my voice seeming more desperate with every breathe that left ...

Tags: Nelena, Story., :)

No comments:

Post a Comment