Thursday, January 5, 2012

TBAC - Episode 1, Lazy Daze (Part I)

TBAC - Episode 1, Lazy Daze (Part I) Tube. Duration : 3.82 Mins.


Friday, July 2 The Cassie Collection (POV) - I pulled the polka-dot towel off that was resting on top of my face and lazily grabbed for my beach bag. The song Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship was going off, which meant my best friend Jessica was calling. "Hey babe," I answered. "Hey hun," she responded. "Meet me by the lifeguard chair. I have major news." "Tell me." "Just meet me here." "Okay, be there in two." I hit the red, end call button and began to gather my crap together. You would think that only one person wouldn't bring too much for a few hours in the sun. That totally wasn't the case when it came to me. The sand was unbearably hot and the sun didn't seem to stop blazing in my eyes. Those were the one things I forgot, sunglasses. I started at the lifeguard chair, which didn't seem too far away. But of course, I was wrong. The burning sand began to sink in between my toes, making me jump with every step I took. The tourists didn't seem to help either. One lady shook her towel out right when I passed by. You would think people had a little more courtesy. A little boy and his sister ran by, blowing a bunch of sand at me. To top it off, some fat guy walked by and accidentally tripped on a toy shovel, dropping the scoop of vanilla ice cream placed on top of a waffle cone on my leg. Disgusting. He must have apologized a million times and I must have said it's okay a bunch of times before I could start to feel the vanilla melt on my leg, and slowly backed away. I ...

Keywords: The, Summer, Beach, Collection, Episode, One, Lazy, Daze, Disney, Miley, Cyrus, Jonas, Ave

No comments:

Post a Comment