Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Naruto iPods - The "Good" Guys

Naruto iPods - The "Good" Guys Tube. Duration : 9.98 Mins.


So I've done it! I've stolen the Naruto character's iPods! Bwaahahahaa! I'm not sure how I stole them from them seeing as they're NINJAS... But we'll just say they were all drunk =D So yeah... These are all of the "Good" guys... aka the non-evil people... But don't worry! I've hatched a full-proof plan on how to capture the Akatsuki's iPods!!! So watch out for that! If you at all get offended by anything that I say about the characters in this vid. just tell me.... I probably won't care but I'll still say I'm sorry nonetheless. ~~Songs Used (In order)~~ Grow Up ~~~~ By - Simple Plan Because of You ~~~~ By - Reba Macentire and Kelly Clarkson I Kissed a Boy ~~~~ By - Cobra Starship Supersonic ~~~~ By - Family Force 5 Survivor ~~~~ By - Destiny's Child Stupid Girls ~~~~ By - P!nk Headstrong ~~~~ By - Trapt I'm Not Wearing Underwear Today ~~~~ By - Avenue Q Givin' the Dog a Bone ~~~~ By - ACDC Extraordinary ~~~~ By - Mandy Moore I Wear My Sunglasses At Night ~~~~ By - Corey Hart I'm Fat ~~~~ By - Weird Al Yankovich Like a Virgin ~~~~ By - Madonna Dreamer ~~~~ By - Ozzy Osbourne The First Day of My Life ~~~~ By - The Rasmus The Best Damn Thing ~~~~ By - Avril Lavigne Broken Strings ~~~~ By - James Morrison Brickhouse ~~~~ By - Rick James Sober ~~~~ By - P!nk Ding Dong Song ~~~~ By - Gunther ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ THIS VIDEO IS PURELY FAN-MADE AND IS IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH EITHER THE SONG ARTIST OR ANIME. ALL OWNERSHIP GOES RIGHTLY TO THEM ...

Tags: naruto, ipod, good, guys, music, theme, songs, Ox, Lx, Ix, Vx, Ex

No comments:

Post a Comment